2D X-RAY INSPECTION
2-Dimensional x-ray inspection services involve utilizing Digital Radiography to view your part in “real-time” on a computer screen.
The benefits of 2D x-ray imaging include:
- It’s fast and cost-effective
- You can capture images or video of your sample at any point
- Real-time imaging allows you to view movement or motion in your part
- Fluid flow in a filter
- Wire connector engagement
- Mechanical motion (example: gears turning within a wristwatch)
Call or email us to discuss your application needs. Whether you have ONE part or THOUSANDS, we want to learn about your current challenges and provide an x-ray inspection solution that helps you succeed.
Send Us the Part(s)
Once the inspection plan is approved, simply send us your parts for scanning.
Get Your Part Scanned
As soon as we receive your part, we'll process your request immediately. We have the fastest turnaround time in our industry, which means you'll spend less time waiting and more time improving the quality of your products, so your customers stay happy.
Ready to Get Started?
To learn more about our 2D x-ray imaging services and equipment, you can either contact us directly by phone or fill out our online form today.