It’s our 10th Anniversary!
On July 11th, 2012, our doors officially opened for business. We’ve been working hard to support the inspection needs of a wide variety of organizations ever since!
A few highlights of the last decade:
- We’ve expanded twice:
- Moved headquarters to larger and modern facility
- Opened an Inspection Services office in Texas
- Morphed from an Inspection Services business into also designing, manufacturing, and servicing a full line of Large Envelope X-ray / CT Systems throughout the world with our strategic partners, Nikon Metrology.
- We defined and adhere to a set of Core Values that has a substantial impact on our team and the way we do business
- Avonix awarded as one of the Top 10 Defense Manufacturing Companies by Manufacturing Technology Insights
- We’ve scanned parts that are currently on MARS!
- We have 8 systems dedicated to our Inspection Services business running daily, including our original XTH-225 from 2012!
What’s next for us?
- We have outgrown our headquarters space again and currently drawing up plans to double our square footage in a new HQ facility
- We will be opening an additional satellite Inspection Services and Demonstration office in 2023
- Very soon we will be releasing two new innovative X-ray / CT systems to fill a current void in the marketplace
We’re so thankful for all of those who have contributed to our growth and success over the last 10 years. The partnerships and friendships we’ve developed through the challenges and celebrations are second to none! We are honored to be a part of the NDT industry; helping others create products that are truly changing the world.
Here’s to 10 more years!