The C1 system is a smaller version of our immense large-envelope C2
Designed to incorporate the same high-precision characteristics, but on a smaller platform. The C1 provides customers with an unrivaled vertical (Y-Axis) scanning envelope of 1166 mm and a variable source-to-detector distance of 310 mm – 1450 mm, all with a smaller footprint for customers with facility space constraints.
Based on the same granite base and modular design concept of our other systems, the C1 delivers superior accuracy and repeatability for taller objects. Additionally, when paired with the industry-leading X.Tend helical scanning software, even the tall samples can be scanned in a single pass.
Unique glass safety door to eliminate shortcomings of a light curtain.
Integrated x-ray on warning lights.
User friendly touch screen controls.
Turn key, lead shielded cabinet available.
- Patented ultra-precise and stable manipulator
- Extra-large inspection envelope
- Install into existing radiation enclosure or supplied with new modular radiation enclosure
- Patented microfocus X-ray tube technology, available in 225kV, 320kV and 450kV
- Large format 16-bit detector technology
- Exclusive Curved Linear Diode Array technology
- Intuitive software interface
- Advanced 3D visualization and analysis
- Customizable macros to automate work flow
- Single X-ray Source
- 180kV to 450kV Microfocus
- 450kV Minifocus
- Single X-ray Detector with 2-position or 4-position Panel Shift
- Precision Granite Base Manipulator
- X-Axis travel: 1000mm
- Y-Axis travel: 1165mm
- Z-Axis travel: 1140mm
- Variable Source-to-Detector distance: 310mm to 1450mm
- Weight Capacity: 180kg
Patented ultra-precise and stable manipulator.
Patented microfocus X-ray tube technology, available in 225kV, 320kV and 450kV.
Install into existing radiation enclosure or supplied with new modular radiation enclosure.
Single X-ray detector with 2-position or 4-position panel shift.
Precision granite base manipulator.